Sunday 2 May 2010

Comments and Responces 10

http://0274076.blogspot.com/

In responce to Al's post on Infidelity - 'If Infidelity is so bad...'

Personally I have no problem with monogamy. If you find the right person, yes I know cliche, it doesn't prove to be a problem at all. Sure you may think to yourself 'I would tap that' as you stroll down to the local pub but very rarely do you want to actually act upon it.

Being in an open relationship seems odd to me, being able to go and have a relatinship with anyone you want to just doesn't sit right with me.

Maybe I'm just that insecure about life in general, but personally I just feel that it has been drilled into me from birth that you should be faithful and that I think is why monogamy still exists as the norm.

I definately wouldn't try asking a girlfriend or wife about having an open relationship either, if House is anything to go by. Serious awkward situations occur eventually harming them both.

In any case, all to their own, if you can stand seeing the woman you love with someone else then go for it, I however could not, it just wouldn't feel right in my head even if their relationship was merely physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment