Saturday 3 April 2010

Infidelity



Well after the lecture I can’t help but think that some people are far beyond help. Quizzed on the reasons behind infidelity and whether certain things are cheating or not, some caught my attention more than others, now some were typical: If you sleep with someone other than your partner, if you think dream sex is cheating. Now brace yourself do you think the next one is cheating

Train masturbation................................................ what?

No I don’t mean chain masturbation, though I would indeed say that doing that during a relationship would certainly be cheating, as well as a bit creepy out of a relationship (if you want more information type in Bukkake, or just pretend you know, I would advise you do the latter).

What was meant by train masturbation is those exhibitionists that decide to masturbate on trains. Seriously? That really is messed up, I mean just imagine sitting there on a business call or doing some coursework on the way home when you hear groaning from behind and BANG you need to wash your new suit jacket and by wash I mean burn.

Now infidelity is never thought of as a good thing which is understandable. It is a bad thing, no matter how strong your relationship is, it can destroy what is left of your relationship, or if you have a limited relationship as it is it could very easily demolish the foundations.

As was said infidelity is to do with many different things. Some reasons less justified than others, the first being the simple lusting after someone other than your partner, some just feel the need to have someone else.

Personally I don’t think I could ever cheat, I appreciate those are the words of doom, but I truly don’t think I have it in me to cheat. I go into a relationship feeling that cheating is wrong and that continues throughout, even if sometimes my partner does not.

I appreciate some people will experience a need to cheat, I don’t see why but there is always that minority who feels that way. Be it from the fact that the couple started their relationship without true feelings for each other or perhaps the relationship is open and though they have affairs they both agree that it is not infidelity, it’s just a part of their marriage.

The Independent takes a look at cheating and if a relationship can survive it, quite interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/can-a-relationship-ever-survive-infidelity-our-experts-comment-465949.html

No comments:

Post a Comment