Sunday 2 May 2010

Comments and Responces 6

http://rotofthewest.blogspot.com/

I felt compelled to write another comment about this persons blog after reading another post written by him about drugs due to his great choice of image.

A comment on the post - Psychadelics for the masses!

Your opinion is far more structured compared to the politics piece and I was drawn to the picture instantly upon scrolling down the blog.

However first I shall just say, I would definately move into your Utopia (this is not innuendo lol) Merely I agree completely, the use of any drug or activity (within reason) should be left to the discretion of the person doing it and not governed by someone else.

Now onto the picture, very simply, that is amazing and a picture truly does say a thousand words (or more). I was very impressed with the skills of the artist however as even when tripping he produces some phenominal pieces. Far better than the modern art crap that seems to lurk everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment