Sunday 2 May 2010

Comments and Responces 7

http://0274076.blogspot.com/

In responce to Al's post on body modification.

I was essentially nudged into commenting on this as always excellent piece by you through your comment on my own beautiful example of bloggery (virtual sarcasm as mine are generally just long winded).

Firstly, sir knife nostrel is quite a worrying guy, mainly due to his choice of cutlery holders, however you could also commend him on his ability to multi task, he can dry the knives with his breath while still having his hand free to wrk, genius.

On another note, I completely understand there should be no prejudice when it comes to hiring someone for a job or in general life, however I automatically feel a little uneasy when I see an enormous cavern in someones ear lobe and I would tend to not view them as completely stable. I ppreciate this is wrong but I can't help it, it just feels wrong to me.

Lastly with comment on your link about tatoing pets, did you look at the final image, I have to say that gave me a chuckle, awful tatoo to have but very amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment